- 24 Karat Jewellery acquires claim through email / fax or telephone.
- An associate jeweller or 24 Karat Jewellery will contact the insured if additional information is required (by appointment if necessary).
- 24 Karat Jewellery will review quote from associate jeweller or the insured’s local jeweller to confirm information is correct eg: 4 “C’’s of a diamond – carat, cut, clarity, colour and the weights of gold items, etc.
- 24 Karat will fax or email quote to the adjuster with cost of replacement and comments advising if items could be replaced (within 48 hours of the appointment).
- Upon adjuster’s approval, 24 Karat Jewellery will complete replacement of the claim and invoice accordingly.
- If the insured is cashing out, 24 Karat Jewellery will fax / email the fee to the adjuster / adjusting firm.